Catherine's Twitter Updates <3

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 23, 2009

    Day 2 on the road.

    Well I sent yesterdays blog to wrong email :) stay tuned for today's blog update! Enjoy <3

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: "Catherine Bleish" <Catherine@libertyrestorationproject.org>
    Date: Jun 22, 2009 9:30 AM
    Subject: Day 2 on the road.
    To: <40404@gmail.com>

    I didn't mean to hit "send so quickly on the last post. Alas, I am all thumbs while driving :)  the attached photo is of my dog eddie enjoying the open illinois air.  He'll have his head out that window most of the way to new hampshire!!

    I left a bit later than anticipated today.. a minor bang trim turned onto an hour long debockle in front of the mirror with a pair of sissors. Hopefully my hair does not look too bad ;)

    I am going to attempt to do my radio show via cellphone while driving all week. We'll see how it goes today. Tune in at www.revolutionbroadcasting.com.

    Today I will stay in chicago with my love, rosie, and her darling husband. I know them from living in santa barbara. I am so excited to see them both again. If you are in the chicago area and want to meet up or buy an lrp shirt (and help a girl earn that gas money out to porcfest) shoot me a text at 816.868.8806 <3

    Love you all and sorry for the spelling. No spell check on my phone! (Spelling is not my strong suit)

    <3 peace. Catherine

    No comments:

    Post a Comment